Pocket Watercolour Sketchbook - Red and purple sun pattern
One handmade watercolour sketchbook.
• Inside pages: Bockingford watercolour paper, 190 gsm - CP(NOT) Surface
• Number of pages: 36 pages (72 sides)
• Size: approximately 6 x 9 cm
• Front cover and back cover: Hand-printed two colours print made with two hand-carved stamps using Schmincke Ink on Canson Mi-Teintes paper. The cover was glued using book-binding glue.
• This sketchbook was bound with a waxed thread using the coptic stitch bound method which allows it to open flat. This sketchbook is bound on its short side, so it is in landscape format.
Please note that small imperfections can happen and are part of the charm of a handmade product. Every sketchbook I make is a unique, one-of-a-kind creation.
The inks used to print the cover contain high-quality pigments and are characterised by particularly good lightfastness but they are not waterproof so please be careful around water.
This sketchbook was entirely handcrafted. Made with love and care in Italy by Michela. ♥
✱ Please note, any art equipment/object other than the sketchbook shown in the photos is for decorative purposes only and is not included. ✱
✱ Colours on screens may vary. ✱
✱ Please read Shipping Info+FAQ before purchasing ✱